Bone broth with Shiitake powder
Health & yummy beef bone broth to warm your entire winter.
- Organic grass-fed beef bones
- 100g dandelion,
- One red capsicum,
- 100g Tuscan cabbage
- 50g Exotic mushroom (Shiitake, Oyster and Shimejii mushroom)
- One organic pasture-raised egg; spiced up with chillies paste
- 1/3 cup kelp noodle
- 1/2 tsp concentrated Shiitake powder
- Roast beef bones for 20 mins at 200 degrees
- Wash and cut all veg and mushrooms。
- Add enough water in a heavy stockpot to cover the bones.
- Bring the pot to a boil over medium-high heat, and then immediately turn the heat down to low. Simmer, uncovered for 1 hour. (take action of water level!)
- Take out the bone and spoon off any foam or scum.
- Add all the vegs and mushrooms into the cleaned bone broth, heat up and keep boiling for another 3 mins.
- Add salt and black pepper according to personal preference.
- Mix half teaspoon of Concentrated shiitake powder.